Software Engineer & Web Developer
- At least 3 years of basic database administration using Microsoft SQL Server (2008, 2012, 2014, 2016) and configuring IIS (7, 7.5, 8).
- At least 3 years of modernizing HTML with AngularJS.
- Ongoing learning of implementing Sitecore with RazorHTML, C# / .NET frameworks (4.0, 4.5, 4.6), Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and ReSharper.
- At least 4 years of creating, updating, deploying NuGet .NET 4.5 / standard packages to provide dependencies to the main application.
- At least 4 years of helping manage servers hosted in AWS through scripting deployments, load balancing, and diagnosing health and performance.
- Ongoing usage of pushing, branching, and merging commits using version control systems including GIT and TFS VC.
- At least 1 year of curious prodding with Scala and Wicket using IntelliJ IDEA.
- Active utilization of virtualization technologies like VMWare, Virtualbox, and Virtual PC.
- 14 years (2002-2017) of experience with LAMP, and WAMP configurations.
- 12 years (2002-2015) of highly active use of MySQL, PHP, and Java using development environments such as Eclipse and Sublime Text.
- 5 years (2010-2015) of comfortable familiarity with Tomcat, Hibernate, Spring Projects, Maven, SOAP / WSDL, SVN, JUnit, and Mockito.
- 5 years (2010-2015) of extensive use of Atlassian products like JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, and Fisheye.
- 4 years (2010-2014) of backend development with Struts 2.
- 3 years (2012-2015) of learning the Play 2.0 Framework, Lighttpd, and Ruby.
- 2 years (2012-2014) of using RabbitMQ AMQP implementation for asynchronous event handling.
- 1 year (2014-2015) of templating with Thymeleaf.
- Highly adaptable, quick to learn new methods and implementations.
- Motivated to work in teams or alone in projects with defined goals and expectations.
- Communicative, able to point out issues, explain ideas and concepts clearly, and suggest new ideas for improvement.
- Develops and designs with independent-platform, cross-browser, and accessibility standards.
- Programmer / Application Developer (Sitecore) at Toastmasters International
- Maintain and develop new features for the Toastmasters website using .NET / C# with the Sitecore CMS framework and SQL Server database layer.
- Co-lead SOA initiatives, implementing WCF and Web API services.
- Introduce automated testing along with continuous integration.
- Build robust applications with unit testing.
- Introduce loosely coupled designs with dependency injection.
- Create and manage common custom Toastmasters utilities and domain objects as .NET NuGet packages.
- Transition legacy ERP to Dynamics CRM and Dynamics Finance and Operations, connecting over OData RESTful APIs.
- Java Developer at Kronos Incorporated
- Maintained and developed new features for a core product, Workforce TeleStaff™ with Java 7 / 8 and Spring Framework.
- Updated reporting tools to export to Excel for higher usability.
- Java Developer at PICS Auditing, LLC
- Lead multiple projects that in whole became a brand new product line, broadening the available client base.
- Implemented new features that provided major sources of revenue, such as allowing for pre-registration, expediting the customer-to-company relationship establishment.
- Became team leader and release manager, leading code reviews, training, paired programming, and giving presentations on technologies.
- Internationalized a once US-only site application to reach global audiences, using home grown technology that was easily exportable and importable for ease of translation.
- Effectively communicated directly with teams, clients and staff members throughout all departments.
- Provided flexibility when requirements changed, delivered on-time, robust products focusing on 100% stability and satisfaction.
- Won multiple performance awards and became the go-to woman for in depth explanations and quick assessments.
- Student Programmer at Research Computing Support, UC Irvine
- Created an interactive and dynamic online system to manage data center information.
- Provided dynamic table generation, data storage into MySQL databases, searches, nightly PDF / image generation, and user management.
- Graduated from University of California, Irvine
- Bachelor of Science degree achieved in Biological Sciences, with a minor in Information and Computer Science.
- GPA of 3.85 in Information and Computer Science minor.
- Certified ScrumMaster Training
- Enrolled in Irvine Valley College
- Courses taken in Design Model Making and Rapid Prototyping.
- Certified as Sitecore Professional Developer
- 4 day course learning how to develop and maintain Sitecore XP 8.0 professional websites and applications.